The stability of marriage is a
by-product of an iron-willed determination to make it work. That you must go
into that life long commitment not even allowing the thought of splitting up to
enter your head. Marriage was created by God to never be broken and if it does
break it brings hardships, troubles, and pain. With God I believe that any
married couple can work out their troubles and remain in that covenant that
they made with each other and to God. In a paper i had to do a while back I had to interview someone who was married that I looked up too.
The
person I interviewed is named Gina Hoffman and is married to John Hoffman. Gina had said because she
was a friend with John before they started to date and then got married there
were no real surprises when she got married because she knew John as a friend.
I think getting to know someone before you consider him or her for marriage is
incredibly important. My mom told me that you must have something deeper that
the feelings of surface romance because if that all you have your marriage will
fall apart and you will be left with a stranger that you thought you knew. Having that friendship with the person you
marry will help out when things get though.
No comments:
Post a Comment