This week for one of my devotions I
read out of John 9:35-41. This part of the bible is where Jesus is talking and
teaching about Spiritual Blindness. Jesus asks a man if he believes in the Son
of Man. The guy wanted to know who the Son of Man was so that he could believe
in Him. Jesus responded by saying that the Son of Man is the one talking to
you. The guy then said that he believed and worshiped Jesus.
Jesus
came into this world to take away our spiritual blindness so that we can truly
walk with Him in a personal relationship. When we turn to Christ, you begin to
see Him differently. The more we “walk” with Him, the more we understand Him.
This shows me that if I want a better understanding of God I have to keep
developing my relationship with Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment